Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bE oPtimIstIc


Tis morning, i woke up at 8.30am. A very early time for me.. as now i am in holiday mood.. tuition free week mahh..

I went out with my dad to get my phone fix.
The GPRS is not activated yet... I know it is quite simple to activate that. I tried to activate that myself but it has many other complicated questions and i just simply duno how to continue. So i went to fat yellow man shop (DIGI lah), hoping someone professional can fix that stupid GPRS. They took a long time to find out the problem. At first, a girl told me that it MAY BE fixed. OK.. i went out and i tried to sent one MMS for experiment
in the car. FAILURE!

So, i went into the shop again, waiting a guy to get it fixed. Hmm..according to him, it maybe is the registration problem. He said, maybe there is some problem when i get my phone changed from prepaid to registered.
OK lahh..let him fixed that. After waiting there for almost half an hour, he told me that it is OK oledy. I take for granted that he had really fixed it. So i walked out, not bother about it and yet go and buy some egg tarts near there.
Then i walked to a cafe shop to meet my dad. He told me to sent one picture to him.
again.. FAILURE!!

I was fed up lahh...Daddy told me he would sent me out for the shop tis afternoon.. But i was tired to do so.. Just let it be UNFIXED then...
:(

But, let's think it in a positive way..
Hmm... I get an egg tart although I din't get it activated.Haha..
The egg tart is so much crispy lah..Just baked out from oven one~~YUm Yum..



..& some coffee cakes baked by mummy..

No comments: