Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gathering~


I had a gathering with my friends just now. Miss Kahyu is flying back to England tomorrow as her holiday is almost ended. I was told that Mr.Kong is going to be tonight's driver. Hmm... It sounds okie to me.


But, it turns out to be so......
I really need to admit that his skill is a bit..haha... Err.. I didn't say anything, Mr.Kong~

Nvr mind...tat is not the main point.. Tonight, we went to shabu shabu for dinner. Taken a lot of shots on FOOD and of coz us lah..Haha..After that, we had no destination and cant decide where to go. So, we had been brought to circle the town round and round. Oil price had lowered mahh...Haha..

At last, we went to SiewWen's house to take some pictures for memory. As some of us need to go home early, we ended our gathering then.


Tonight, i get a chance to drive the car. Seems like manual is not quite hard as i think. Haha..although i got mati engine one time.. But it is considered pass for whom had not drive manual for months. What do u think?

Here are some pictures for the food....



Soon will be posting the pictures of ours...coz the pictures are not with me...
wait patiently..haha..~


No comments: