The Sponge Story
" Hai, I'm Mr. Greenie Sponge.
I was been put on sale in
ONE STOP
So, im so so cheap. "
For definite,it was under low quality that the rougher part will be easily worn off.
Okie then just sew them together =P I purposely chose green colour to match their colours and i was wearing green tee today lol okie tat's not the point.
Bad dreams in fantasy world
Who says that fantasy only exists in good dreams ?
The bad world has the rights to have fantasy dreams too lol
Okie, i was chasing a korean drama " I.R.I.S " recently
& i admitted that im outdated okiee.
Since it's a very nice movie,
后知后觉总比不知不觉 =P
The main point for the picture above is ---
um, i was eventually sewing the sponge then i paused my drama.
After 15 minutes, my screensaver came out =.=
Kinda funny to see the fantasy bubbles beside the bad guy lol
Wo Ai Jing Xi
I just love suprises. Mum knows i DO.
Haha, she sneaked famous amos with the things
that i knew she gona bring to me into the parcel
that she wanted my friend to bring over =]
Her style is to wrap up all the things especially food into
Mu Nai Yi -- The Mummy
Say NO to Biscuits
I L.O.V.E cadbury black forest choco
due to the red jem beans inside, not the biscuit.
I was so disappointed
to find out that one large part like that
i only found
ONE ; SATU ; YI GE
red gem with many many many biscuits =.=
1 comment:
hey~i love biscuit more than the red jem beans eh!! haha
Post a Comment