Yea, that's it.
That's what i saw last nite on my bed = =""
MY BED !! on my MATTRESS !!
**lol he was stretching his legs like having yoga**
When i was about to turn off my lights, i saw the handsome de HIM! I was trying to 'shoo shoo' him away and urged him to get off from my bed and sleep at other place. But he did not respond as what a normal lizard should be responding which is fleeing away from me. At first, i thought he was drunk as it was turning 360 degrees chasing his tail. =.= Thinking Wednesday also so high lol. Ladies nite huh?! Next, he was breathing very fast. I can see his stomach up and down, down and up. Ur heart beating very fast when u saw me huh?! After that, he was turning upside down with four legs facing upwards. I was thinking maybe he's gonna meet our God soon.
I was like umm, mr. are u okiey? I duno how to deal with it. And yet bit scared to see a lizard acting like tat in front of me. I just prayed that u dun die on my bed. Eww .. After he had turned upside down, he never turned back again. I think i went pretty high-pitch on the phone when i was calling my friend to tell her the frightening happenings. And yet disgusting. Eww, imagine the cold and soft creature.
Ahh, anyway.. thanks JieFu for wrapping the creature up with tissue and throw outside the gate near the dustbin in the flower pot of my neighbours' =.= The creature was not dead yet becuase when he was trying to wrap the creature up, we saw the creature's hands trembling. Lol, so cute, like kena stroke. Should have recorded it down ~.~ I purposely want him not to wrap so tight so that the creature still can breathe. Im still kind hearted la hor >.< But this morning, i saw the creature dead, lying still inside the bed of tissue. Isk, make me wasted 3 pieces of tissue which i can used 6 times, each time teared half. And made me changed my bedsheet in the middle of the night which i just changed not long ago. And to make my bed looks better, i changed the pillow sheet to make it one set. And I need to get the bedsheet washed tomorrow morning.
I googled and found out that usually lizards have 2-3 years of life span. I think he should be an adult lizard dy gua. Since it's not small in size. Anyway, i duno it's a him or her. Just let it be him. Months before, i can see A lizard crawling on my wall. Sometimes hearing the cicak sound. But not tonite. Aww, he's gone liao >.< Maybe it's the same him. The only one him. Ah, poor him.
Noticed that he has his mouth widely open.
And the tail i think just get it sambung back or what. Like a broken tail >.<
P/s: Sorry for the disgusting pics. Me too, feeling unease looking at the pictures for more than 10 seconds. So, dun looked at it directly in ur eyes. Harmful de weii *.*
Haha, am i too late? xD
8 comments:
hey pigu..funny arr...but hor ubukan attend essay writing de competition hor...hahaha
tat cicak cute de leh...handsome arr....eng dao~!!!wheeewhitttt
yes!! u r in super duper pretty high pitch tat really scared me!!haha
wow..piece of creative writing..not bad but poor cicak..only managed to be your few months roomie..u get him well rested in the soil?
eh this post sounds like u're so the very in love with that mr. lizard lo! been accompanying you all these while. got gan dong o not?? maybe he was tryin to reach you before he died, he was treasuring his last breathe, wanted to spend it with you~ T.T so touched..... sob sob HAHAHA okay lame..
nice and interesting~
Wen, do u still blogging? din read ur blog for a century dy...
qin..not been blogging for how-many-years-i-also-couldn't-remember already..my blog in a mess, wanna recreate it maybe someday~~
ok...keep blogging...
Post a Comment