Saturday, May 15, 2010

EAT to relieve stress =P


Ko
kO

CHRUNCHIIEE

I was peeping at them while they were enjoy floating in the sea of milk
>.<

Three more assessments to go in two weeks before counting down to study week. Ah, this sem's gonna over soon. Time just flies so fast, isn't it? It seems like I just enrolled Foundation course yesterday. Erm, not that exagerrating maybe. Okie, let me paraphrase it. It's just like I just entered Curtin last week. lol Sounds better. 

Went for a treat in Pizza Hut which i had missed it ages. I know she had miss me badly too. >.< Wo Ai Pizza, Pizza Ai Wo. 5pm is a great time to get rid of the hungriness especially after a heavy mid term of LAW. The bad thing is I should sleep early for the nite. If not, I ll get super hungry in the midnight for the early dinner.

 Only pictures of food is posted up. It's the main character today =P














Ps, it's 7pm --> Dinner time. 
Shouldn't have look at this pictures at this peak period. >.< 

4 comments:

GG said...

i found tat u like to write "xx AI WO, WO AI xx" nowadays...haha

RoOkiE_zai said...

yalo..noob ka...haha

♥m_chele♥ said...

Lol, is wo ai xx, xx ai wo..
u terbalik liaoo ==

诗诗 said...

micci ai wo, wo ai micci? lol....