Hey for the guys online up here. Again a Happy chinese new year to everyone. Rawwrr.. lol i predict that this word would be a popular one among our teens right here. Well, how many angpaos have u guys collected? Or u're still trying ur best outside ? Haha anyway, It's still early! It's just the second day. Thirteen more days to go lolz.
But im lazy to go out for new year visiting sometimes especially when there's big sun outside. I prefer staying at home with air-cond on, tv on, snacks on, and besties on. I like besties more than relatives as I dont get to serve them. I will tell them go and get ur own drink. And hey, dont misunderstand my meaning here. Im glad to see friends and relatives coming visiting me so that it means that they do not forget me. So, please bring ahead. Dont hesitate to VISIT ME !! Hahaha. Relatives and friends are coming non-stop. They arent coming one go, but one after another. Owh, i need to wash the glasses again and again. Hahaha, it's okie. It's new year. Once a year lolz.
Tonite gonna get free dinner at aunt's house. Oh gosh. It is such a miracle if im not gaining weight during this chinese new year. Imagine that i've just had my breakfast at 10am and i went for grandma's house and having snacks again and 1pm for the maggi mee. Right after that, im digging the snacks in our living room when i reached home. Ew, bless me come on. I dun wana be a giant bb.
Agh, i just sent away one group of guests but another coming up again. Are they said together for that? Hahaha, seems like im employed as waitress free of charge. Aikss, i need to off for work now. Just a short update. Again, everyone enjoy ur holiday come on~!!
Again, no pictures. Eww, tat's not my style. I cant stand it anymore. Because of the super smart line. Yea, it is si beh smart. And oh yea, let's gather at jeffrey's nest tomorrow. Oh la la, bring it on guys! Cant wait! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment