Things always don't get to be done as you wish them to be. They just can't work as how you want them to be. Everything seems to be not smooth at all. Is there anything that she can cherish with? Or is she requesting too much. Too many things to care about. Tired and sick of it. Or maybe it's time to be open-minded and view it in a different way. Time is urgently needed anyway.
Okiez. Stop that. Time to get focus. Im running out of time seriously. I need to grab every single minutes that I've left now. All I need is
focus focus Focus focuS FOCUS
Treat it as 10.12.
As this is how humans always cheat on themselves.
Dump everything aside and concentrate on the priority. I should do this and I MUST do this. I don't have any little leisure time for u anymore. So, please stay o-u-t of my mind..

No comments:
Post a Comment