I've came miri early than usual for the summer course. Starting to feel regret for being stupid to take the early course as I can be a dumb dumb doing nothing and become a bored dumb dumb at home without any stress. Next week will be quiz 1 for Fin 215. No revision is done yet. However, i think i revised *facebook* quite a few times. @UGH.....
After quiz 1 will be the mid-term exam. After mid-term exam will be quiz 2. After quiz 2 will be my FINAL EXAM. After my final exam will be CHINESE NEW YEAR. My January and February weeks are PACKED. Not very anticipating for the celebration but anticipating for the holiday. I'm eager to fly home for the cakes already. I want a peppermint chocolate cake, pandan layer cake, lapis, etc etc etc. I've made an order to mum but maybe she just write down the purchase order and do nothing about it. She always wait for the last minute.
No more chinese new year topics now. I need motivation for my fin fin fin. I seriously need it to pass. Okiez. Start from now, no more QQ player, no more Facebook, no more MSN, no more blogger. Can I do that? *Ha-ha* Tat's funny.
Anyway, wish me a nice day although it is another brand new day after 3 hrs and 15 minutes. Facebook quiz says my lucky time today is 5am. Im still in my dream at that time. Simply just not accurate. Or I should think that Im lucky that i still can sleep for today but not tomorrow as i need to sacrifice my sleeping time for fin fin fin. Woww, what a positive thought. 0.0
So umm, the point is I WANT MY MOTIVATION BACK.
or i should say
I NEED MY MOTIVATION BACK. plszzzzzzzz?
Okie. Tomorrow will be better, i guess? *duhhh...
After quiz 1 will be the mid-term exam. After mid-term exam will be quiz 2. After quiz 2 will be my FINAL EXAM. After my final exam will be CHINESE NEW YEAR. My January and February weeks are PACKED. Not very anticipating for the celebration but anticipating for the holiday. I'm eager to fly home for the cakes already. I want a peppermint chocolate cake, pandan layer cake, lapis, etc etc etc. I've made an order to mum but maybe she just write down the purchase order and do nothing about it. She always wait for the last minute.
No more chinese new year topics now. I need motivation for my fin fin fin. I seriously need it to pass. Okiez. Start from now, no more QQ player, no more Facebook, no more MSN, no more blogger. Can I do that? *Ha-ha* Tat's funny.
Anyway, wish me a nice day although it is another brand new day after 3 hrs and 15 minutes. Facebook quiz says my lucky time today is 5am. Im still in my dream at that time. Simply just not accurate. Or I should think that Im lucky that i still can sleep for today but not tomorrow as i need to sacrifice my sleeping time for fin fin fin. Woww, what a positive thought. 0.0
So umm, the point is I WANT MY MOTIVATION BACK.
or i should say
I NEED MY MOTIVATION BACK. plszzzzzzzz?
Okie. Tomorrow will be better, i guess? *duhhh...
#PS: Can the sky stop crying for the moment?

A letter to my dear grandpa sun (credited to ailin)
Where have you been lately?
I miss you
I need you to dry my clothes
Without you, the water is super cold like ice
Without you, I need to boil a lot of water to bath ( Then im gona pay extra water bills )
Dear dear, what would the world be without you
Just like what would the music be without sounds (Go Girl_Pitbull) zzz
So, stop playing hide and seek k? See you tomorrow *_*
No comments:
Post a Comment